Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where can I watch the australian tv show foreign exchange in English?

I've been trying to find it, i've looked on amazon, hulu, iTunes,
Netflix, YouTube, and tons for other sites. All i've found is it in
spainish Italian, and some other languages but I can't find it in
english, and the shows is in english! Even if it's an englsih sub
video I don't care I just want to watch it, if someone can help
awesome.

Foreign Exchange is an Australian children's television programme
broadcast by Southern Star Entertainment during 2004. It starred Lynn
Styles as Hannah O'Flaherty, a feisty Irish girl, and Zachary Garred
as Brett Miller, a sun-drenched Australian boy. The pair are brought
together from opposite sides of the world, due to a transfer portal.
The series of 26 episodes was created by the australian John Rapsey
and directed by Annie Murtagh-Monks and Gillian Reynolos.

So don't give me answers that lead me to the 2008 foreign exchange
movie. And don't say hulu amazon, YouTube, or Netflix cause I looked
there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment