Saturday, June 25, 2011

What is the name of album(s) containing "We No Speak Americano" and "Inna - Amazing"?

I am searching for the name and details of a compilation album I came
across once; I only had one disk, no cover or anything. I believe the
1st track was "Yolanda Be Cool  Dcup - We No Speak Americano", and
possibly the 4th was "Inna - Amazing". I THINK the title of the album
contained the word "Summer" and on the disk was a color scheme of blue
 aqua with a female on it. I am Australian, but I am not sure whether
this was purchased in Australia or another country; the music on it
was all unfamiliar to me and seemed very European (artists like Inna).
There were 21 or less tracks.
If anyone can make suggestions of which album this might be, any would
be greatly appreciated!
I will check the music on the albums suggested and let you know
whether it was it or not!
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment