Monday, June 13, 2011

Japanese or asian bands- punky, grungy, rock sort of type music?

I've been searching for a Japanese or Asian girl band that I like,
doesn't have to be a girl band.
I'm just sure I've heard a good one years ago but totally forgot it.
I got 2 songs by the 5678's (the band that plays on kill bill) I'm
blue  woo hoo.
I found one called Moi dix mois but they're too goth for me, don't
like 'em.
To give you an idea of my taste so hopefully you can recommend me a
good band here's some songs  bands I like;L7-Sh1t List, Queen
Adreena-pretty like drugs, Nick cave, Iggy pop, Tool, Hole-Violet,
Emilia Torinni-JungleDrum, Rolling Stones-Paint it Black, Pearl
Jam-Black, B52's, LauraMarling-DevilsSpoke, SexPistols, PIL, Sid
Vicious, theMurmurs-YouSuck, OperatorPlease-JustaSongAboutPingPong,
9inch nails, Radio head, TalkingHeads-PsychoKiller, ViolentFemmes, The
Clash,
Cruel Sea-youBetterGetALawyer  Screaming Jets-Shivers, (those 2 
some others are Aussie bands)
Not that this helps but a funny Australian comedy
song-theBedroomPhilosifer-I'mSoPostModern.
There's heaps more wide  varied so I hope you can help.
If you have similar taste in music to me than I would love you to just
recommend any good songs
(not just a band but the actual song/s 'cos often I just like one song
from a band)
I realise that many songs you may not know but if you have similar
taste you can look 'em up  maybe find something you like? We've all
got different taste but if you like some of the music I mentioned you
could help- it's always great 2 find new great songs that I've never
heard no matter how old they are.
I guess I'm looking for underground type music or music that is not
known to most people of corse otherwise I probably already know it. If
you help thank you thank you thank you  I hope I helped you too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment